D125 Disinfection that brought forth by us is environment-friendly, non-toxic, non-irritating environment disinfectant for critical area fogging and surface disinfection. Active against many micro- organisms, this solution is formulated under the strict guidance of professionals using supreme quality compounds. In addition to this, we offer this D125 Disinfection to clients in varied packaging options at market justified prices for meeting their individual requirements.
Measure room size in (Length X Breadth Height) = Cubic feet.
- Fogging solution required 1000 ml for 1000 Cubic feet.
- Prepare fogging solution: Take D-125 1 litre solution (15ml in 1 Litre of water).
- Cover all electrical appliances or electronic gadgets such as OT lamps, Anesthesia machine, C - arm head, Surgical microscopes, cautery machine etc. with sterile cover.
- Fill the fogger tank with D-125 fogging solution
- Place the fogger in one corner facing diagonally, Angle of fogger should be 45o so that fog hits the roof of the OT and spreads equally on either sides.
- Droplets will be floating (they will dry while travelling from top to bottom and hence they donât fall down directly on the floor). This will be appropriate to kill pathogens suspended in air.
- Flow regulator will be adjusted for finer mist and to avoid wetting effect in OT. While adjusting flow keep your palm at least 2 feet away, & in front of the running machine. It should just moisten your hand without water drops falling down from hand, if it is so reduce the flow rate.
- Set the timer for approximately 20 minutes.